The Colorado Feed & Grain is an elegantly traditional urban market in which to experience, engage, and celebrate the culture of the downtown Timnath community. Built in 1920, what once was a grain storage silo now invests in and develops a platform to share the story of Timnath as a uniquely Colorado town, with roots in local, agricultural, and artisan commerce stretching backwards and forwards through the centuries.
The Colorado Feed & Grain is an urban market venue in which to:
- experience life and work in balance
- create beauty through character, craftsmanship, and creativity
- engage as a community member of Downtown, Timnath, and Northern Colorado
- utilize identity in tradition as an agent for empowerment, innovation, and change
- and collaborate in shared prosperity, for businesses, residents, and visitors
It’s a community that offers not only great beer (Timnath Beerwerks coming Fall 2017), but a truly Colorado experience.